Since Thursday morning I enjoy the last days before the big NY adventure in Mamaia, Romania with 120 Junior Entreprenuers :) - it is another very inspiring international conference happening from the JADE network! With 4 colleagues from the Junior Enterprise, we were travelling to this very promising conference on "Intrapreneurship"!
The first day started with very informative and interesting speeches from experts from the field - the official part of the first day was completed with a panel discussion on the topic!
|Incredible sunset on the way to dinner :)|
|Next morning started with a nice breakfast on the hotel's terasse|
|the beach :) (in front of the hotel!!!)|
|StuCons elaborating on intrapreneurship ;)|
Taking a break from the workshops, to process the things heard and to get some clarity about the learnings - before clarity, there is confusion! ;)
Awesome parties in Mamaia, Romania!
Each participant had to choose 3 workshops for Saturday - I was lucky to attend very inspiring ones, which not only were rich in content but also got me thinking!Major learnings:
- If you want to change something, ask first 'What do I want (instead)' and not 'How can I change it' caus' this is the latter step in overcoming barriers to change
- Imagine your desired outcome in order to find the right way to get there (it will come, for sure!) - outcome states motivate people!
- Imagine the future to define the present!
- Be open for changing your ideas, to maybe achieve a better outcome and gain more support from others! Don't think of tools - think about your attitude!
- What drives people: Status, Access, Power & Stuff
- Rules have to be: Understandable, Memorable & Emotional
- AND MANY MORE...
- "The art of non conformity"
- The Pomodoro Principle
- The Lean startup
Summer JADE Meeting 2012 was incredibly awesome - best preparation for my internship in NY ;)
Big thanks to JADE Romania, JADE, and all the organizers of this amazing conference! Cu @ SJM13 in Milan!