Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Happy 2013 :-) new year, new style, new challenge!

**^^**HAPPY NEW YEAR**^^**

Hope you all had a great start into the new year :) 

Have you made some thriving resolutions for 2013? 

I personally looove setting goals, especially when the new year starts - it is like a new beginning, a re-birth! You can decide to do something totally new, with a new attitude and the power of a new-year's intention! Remember... your intentions create your reality, as Wayne Dyer says very wisely!

And I have decided to get one step closer to my goal and I signed up for Robbins-Madanes training to become a Strategic Interventionist! Master coach Tony Robbins and well-respected psychotherapist Cloé Madanes joined forces and created this amazing education for people who strive to become a coach and much more! Yay, coaching career... I'm getting there :-)

You might also notice that the design and style of my blog has changed - I find hummingbirds adorable and they have a glorious symbolism too <3 hummingbirds are known as messengers and stoppers of time, due to their incredible speed. Also the smallest bird in the world is known as a symbol of love, joy, and beauty. It is able to fly backwards, which symbolizes that we can look back on our past, but we must not dwell on it; we need to move forward. The hummingbird teaches us that we should savor each moment, and appreciate the things we love.

If you follow me on Facebook you might have noticed that I have picked up a new book from  one of my great inspirations - Gabby Bernstein's "May Cause Miracles"
Since this book is a 40-day guidebook with wisdom and ah-ha moments for every day, I decided to start a video blog about the journey!
I'm thrilled (and nervous) to present you my very first video blog... tadaaa... daddaaaaa...




Hope this received you well and let me know what you think in the comments below :-)

Love & miracles!
Xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen