Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012

The passion becomes a career!

Friday, was the BIG day - I had the final examination (theoretical & practical) for becoming a certified aerobic instructor! Besides all the exams at Uni I was super happy and grateful, when the examiners handed out the diploma to me :-) Now I can turn my passion into a career!
I look forward to teaching my first aerobic class - right on time that I will leave to New York :-/ I am sure or lets say I hope that there will be a possibility to get some routine and practice there as well!
Always interested in further education, I do consider taking some in the US too - the research for the best course is ongoing ;-)

On Well+Good's Healthy Summer Guide I found a lot of very interesting articles about where to join the best yoga and aerobic classes in NYC - most of them are outdoor classes and even for free :-) One of the first things I will try out as soon as I arrive in New York! Perfect, it's Summer :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen