Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

We only part to meet again!

Time is running incredibly fast - my last 26 days in Austria before moving to NYC for 7 months! I'm extremely curious about the city, especially since I have been reading and following numerous blogs and websites about leisure (primarily concerning sports^^) in New York lately!

Last week I finished the last exams at uni and the past few days I spent moving out of my appartement to stay at my parents' during my last weeks in Austria.

My 'things-to-do-before-I-leave list' does not get shorter - more the other way round! 
The majority of things on there mean pleasure and fun, while I consider other(s) a bit painful or agonizing... When you are facing a big adventure (like spending 7 months in NYC^^) you feel super excited, curious and enthusiastic :) after a while you realize that there is one thing that comes with the delight: the goodbuys!
Be it moving from your nice appartment, selling your beloved-car or leaving your friends and family for a few months. No one likes goodbyes, even though you know that it is only for some months and that you can visit anytime, it is the one thing that makes the start of this adventure more difficult - not only for yourself but also (and sometimes even more) for your loved ones!
Luckily there is still enough time to enjoy with family and friends, but as I mentioned before - time is running!
I'm very grateful for all the support I get from everyone ;) also I'm superdooper excited about this unique experience.
Yet, I look forward to going to NY every single minute - lets wait and see how I will feel about that in 25 days ;)


"The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?"  
~Nicholas Rowe

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen